Sonntag, 28. April 2013

(a lot of) Booty & Berlin's Kreuzberg tour

The last days haven't been really exciting. ・°・(ノД`)・°・

During lessons we had to prepare too often for oral presentations, writing scripts, etc. so I didn't went anywhere special.

On Saturday I wanted to go to a birthday party in the evening but the sudden weather change was too much for me and too less sleep the night before did everything else... (T_T)

But while going to the apothecary shop, I also went into our local drugstore, shoe store and fashion store.
Lucky me found something really nice in an instant! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

Remember the gradient pullover of the JELLY scans, I showed last time?



I never thought that I would find anything in that color gradient. (><;)
(Please correct me, if I'm wrong, but I haven't seen many clothes with gradient patterns here in Berlin, recently^^;)

Actually I didn't get a pullover but a pretty nice cotton/polyacrylic cardigan in the colours - just in reversed order.


These colors are really refreshing and I just feel happy by wearing this cardigan. ♥
Especially on rainy or cloudy days like yesterday.~


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Recently dolling up wasn't a big deal for me. ( ̄_ ̄ i)
Steady weather changes and the typical "morning's cold, middays warmth" phenomena let it keep me casual and simple...

So the first outfit of this week:
I really love leather jackets and shoes - then I also have pilot glasses in my equipment because they suit my face best and well... yeah... alsmost changing into a pilot's outfit, eh?
It wasn't on purpose. (haha)

Second outfit was also pretty simple because I had some stress with UV rays lately (a lot of young women seems to be as I have read in a magazine) and so I'm a bit forced to wear long shirts if the sun shines brightly.
(._.)"

Furthermore it was not allowed to wear any clothes with bare skin around your shoulders, back or legs (as long as it is shorter then knee-lenght) because of going to a mosque, so black leggings wear the best to choose. ^^;

(I am not religious and it was some obligatory stop during the excursion, so there was a light 'dress code')




At least I hope the weather will be fine next weekend, because I want to go to Werder with my penpal and want to dress up! ♥ (〃∇〃)


So... as I mentioned before, we had an excursion on Friday about some Berlin cultural stuff (esp. the Turkish one)

We walked through the famous neighborhood 'Kreuzberg' (I'm usally never there~) and what I discovered there was...



What's this? (ノ゚ο゚)ノ
A Korean bar? A restaurant?
I looked it up right now - it's a Korean Fried Chicken restaurant.
Okay, that was new to me.
Never knew we have something like this here.
There should be a Korean restaurant named "Kimchi Princess" next to it.
Maybe I will try it out one day. ^^

But what we definitely tried out were those delicious wonder waffles (or in Berlin also known as 'Obstdöner') (●´ω`●)ゞ

What's so special about them?

Well, do you remember Japanese crêpes?
As for me it's something like that just without whipped cream.
You choose your fruits, your topping, your sauce ... et voilà!
What you will get is shown in the photo!



I had a banana-honeydew melon waffle with caramell
cubes and white chocolate.
The confectioner's sugar is something you will get
all the time because it fits waffles too well!


Yummy! ♥
And with 3,00-3,50€ it's cheaper than most of the simple waffles you can buy in the city.
Another special is the fruitshake you can create by yourself but I haven't try it yet. ^^

So please, if you will ever be in Berlin, taje a look at WonderWaffle! (°∀°)b 
It's totally worth!! ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Another shop I want to recommend you is the turkish café and shop "Smyrna Kuruyemis" in the Oranienstraße 27.

Dried fruit may sounds strange but they can taste really good! 
They also have a large amount of different nuts or nuts with chocolate coating, too!

For example I bought candied honeydew melon - absolutely delicious! o(〃^▽^〃)o
But also absolutely sweet too - like a lot of turkish sweets and candies. ^^;

Please check it out!



... Again something in orange.
I guess Orange is definitely one of my favourite colors this year.
(haha)




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

And last but not least:



Just wanted to speed draw Ran-pyon and the girls
since I didn't do it for years! ♥



baibai ~♥