Sonntag, 5. Mai 2013

Meeting with Y-kun ~ new accessoire

So after a very long and nerve-racking week at work it finally became Saturday... and then we had Sunday.

The weekend plan was, that I would meet with Y-kun since we haven't seen each other for two months but thanks to unfortunate circumstances we had to cancel the meeting. (T_T)

It's a pity because we wanted to go to the Baumblüten festival in Werder but it couldn't be helped.

I asked for Sunday afternoon - maybe meeting for coffee & cake or something like that and luckily he said yes! (°∀°)b 
It's great that he could worked our meeting in because he was already so busy for Sunday. ^^;

We met around 4pm and went to a famous Berlin café and restaurant right next to the Spree.
It's my favourite spot for some hanging out with friends or colleagues.

The weather was just too awesome - you HAVE to sit outside and enjoy it! ♥



Because it was Sunday we saw a lot of small steamships. (@Д@;
But this one was the most interesting one - I love such oldfashioned vehicles! ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

When we had to say Goodbye again, I just took a look in the Accessorize shop in the station.

I really love this shop, but it's usually a bit expensive... (T_T)

They had nice stoles and hats but in the end I decided for a long necklace. ♥
Bird and floral arrangements are my favourite motif right now. (〃∇〃)




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

My outfit for the day was the following, since I saw this in the latest Seventeen issue and like it very much.
But because my legs aren't that thin (how is it possible for me - lol), I decided to wear tights instead.






☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



And right now I'm still thinking of going to Japan day in Düsseldorf.  (-"-;A

But I'm not so sure because I haven't been there before, it's a longer ride by train and I may would need a place to overstay.
I really would like to see the firework.

So I ask you - was anybody there before? Is it worth it?



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Have a wonderful start in the day, tomorrow!!

Baibai ~ ♥