Sonntag, 7. April 2013

Which manga did inspire you the most?

Hello Gals! <3

It's Sunday, I'm doing nothing but recovering from my cold, studying and drawing ~

Because Sundays often seems to be like that I decided to do some memes from time to time.
I really like meme and did a lot a long time ago on another website (community for anime/manga/music/...).

Today I want to show you my all-time manga favourites.
They are the ones that inspired me the most or are basis for my own work.
I will give a short comment about them after the collection picture.

Most of all are shojo. -w


1 Vitamin (Suenobu Keiko, Planet Manga Panini)
I really, really love this story. ♥
When this was published here, it was maybe one of the first manga who deals with problems of people - here: ijime, an high expecting mother, an oversexed boyfriend and the long way to find oneself again while struggling. 

2 Dengeki Daisy (Motomi Kyousuke, Tokyopop)
Motomi's style of drawing is simple but can be very girlish sometimes.
The story has a lot of great slap stick but can be absolutely romantic, too.
And Kurosaki himself is just.... handsome! (〃∇〃)

3 Neon Genesis Evangelion (Sadamoto Yoshiyuki / GAINAX, Carlsen Comics)
A classic manga! ♥
I've been in love with NGE for nine years now, have known it even longer and can't stop be crazy about it. My absolutely favourite character is Asuka - has ever been, will ever be! >3

4 Shin Attack No.1 (Oozawa Kanon, Margaret Comics)*
It's a co-story to the original one "Attack No.1", in Germany known as "Mila Superstar".
This one's much more modern regarding the style and the way of story telling. Much less melodramatic and much more sensitive for feelings and love. ♥

5 Attack No.1 (Urano Chikako, )*
Attaku~ Attaku~ Naaaanbaaaa~ waaaaaan! (///∇//) ~♫
I played volleyball for such a long time... and it all started with Attack No.1.
I really love the anime and was so happy to be able to read the manga, too. ♥
The live action drama was just great and it was also the first time, I watched a series with Aya-chan (Ueto Aya), too. Happy!! ~♪

6 NANA (Yazawa Ai, Egmont Ehapa)
Ah~ what can I say about NANA? It's just fantastic!!! So adorable, so amazing, so .... non ending?! (T▽T;)
I really, really hope that Yazawa-san will continue the story.

7 Boku no hatsukoi wo kimi ni sagasu (Aoki Kotomi)*
That's one of the manga I bought when I was in France. Aoki Kotomi is also known here, but this great series hasn't been published yet. Why?! (T▽T;)
The stories just too cute, Takuma and Mayu are such a sweet couple... why?!
Please, put this manga in the stores!!

8 Cry out for Love (Kazui Kazumi, Katayama Koichi, Egmont Ehapa)
Another one of my everday life's manga.
The manga based on the novel by Katayama Koichi, which I still haven't read.
The story is a pretty sad lovestory one because the female character Aki suffers from cancer.
I like the simple style of drawing and really feeled touched afterwards.
Please read it, if you could! It's worth your time! (;__;)

9 Sunadokei (Ashihara Hinako, Planet Manga Panini)
Uekusa Ann seems to be a happy child but to be real I think she really gets depressed from the suicide of her mother on. She always blamed herself because she told her mother to try harder as an encouragement and it seems that she can't maintain relationships pretty well.
Her first love, drifting apart, the confession of her best friend and her female best friend's 'betrayal' ... a lot of things happens to Ann until the story ends and she got quite older.
A really good shojo manga! (^__^)

10 Paradise Kiss (Yazawa Ai, Planet Manga Panini)
Yazawa Ai again! (>o<)
I love Yazawa Ai for her style! ♥
I only watched the anime and read the first volume of the manga - but I definitely recommend this!

11 Codename wa: Sailor V (Takeuchi Naoko, Egmont Ehapa)
Classic manga literature! -w
I'd rather prefer Sailor V than Sailor Moon because the side story of Aino Minako is just funny, mysterious and sad in a romantic way.

12 Kyou, koi wo hajimemasu (Kanami Minami, Tokyopop)
My latest favourite shojo. I have to admit that the story is a bit unoriginal but the execution of the idea is pretty beautiful. Kanami-san draws Kyokoi in a beautiful way (I didn't like her first works) and it's funny to read the whole Tsubaki and Kyouta-story. There are so many moments you will feel connected with those people ... ♥ Very good shojo-manga!

13 Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon (Takeuchi Naoko, Feest Comics/Egmont Ehapa)
CLASSIC! -w
If you don't like magical girl it's definitely nothing for you but if you do... please read it.
The manga's a lot diffrent from the anime and I really prefer the manga style. Each girl looks so beautifully and the guys looks sooooo handsome. ... if you don't notice the wrong anatomy. xD

14 GALS! (Fujii Mihona, Egmont Ehapa)
Re-favourite one!!
It's fancy! It's funny! It's.... GALS!
I haven't had much knowledge about Japan or especially Tokyo when I bought the first two volumes in France and was so happy to have it published here, as well.
But right now, re-reading it, is just great. Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Shinjuku, Harajuku, .... and most of all Kotobuki Ran and the gals! ♥ (For gals a must-have?!)

15 Helter Skelter (Okazaki Kyoko, Carlsen Comics)
Such a crazy and strange manga. It isn't drawn beautifully, it isn't pretty discrete and you may be shocked about the content and the unscrupulousness.
But in fact the story about the manic-depressive model Ririko is just fascinating.

16 Fullmoon wo sagashite (Tanemura Arina, Egmont Ehapa)
Typical shojo-manga with a lot of great artwork, cute scenes and touching moments.
In my opinion it is Tanemura-san's best manga she has ever worked on.
In contrast to the anime the whole topic is handled in a more adult way and there are a lot of differences.