Samstag, 6. April 2013

Fitting & Non-fitting shoes ~ Hair results

Well in the end, I bought the shoes and I'm pretty happy about it.

They are fitting perfectly.


 



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


The sad part of the is... that my pink pumps don't fit.

So cute and they don't fit! Argh!

The problem is that it was a private sell and so I can't return them but fortunately they weren't expensive.
I will have to resell them...

So if you know someone who could be interested into these pumps, size 41 (but I would say 40 1/2) - please tell me.  - I don't want to make profit, so I will sell them for 10€ again.

They are really lovely!! (;__;)








☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



And thanks again, Lau, for the hint with the straightener.

It really worked out well and I just have to practise a little bit more but the curls are pretty nice! <3

Looked much better than having straight hair at the moment.








☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



bai bai