Freitag, 26. April 2013

JELLY 05/2013 issue

Two days ago, I bought the the new issue of the JELLY mag. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

So as for today I want to show you some of my favourite fashion and hair parts of it.

Indeed, there isn't a lot of make-up this time... what a pity, really.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


 

Cover of this month's issue.
The colours remind totally of denim, right?


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


#01:  shortened & dyed hair with waves
#02: simple layered haircut
#03: slight mermaid style with bangs
#04: dyed using ombre style with more volume


There is a little hair special in the middle of the magazine.
Most of the stylings were for long hair - of course. (T_T)
Some of them were interesting because of the before-after pictures. (ノ゚ο゚)ノ

I really like the hair dying colors with slight pink.
It wouldn't look good on me but it's a nice nuance for hair. <3


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


#01 & 06: lace dresses and shirts. <3
#02:  These trousers by CecilMcBee remind me of the sky or the ocean.
#03:  flower dresses
#04: simple black & white combination
#05: color shift pullover ♥
#07: Reminds me of dancing sessions I had with friends, wearing such an outfit. ;)
#08: stripe shirt and caps (but I can't wear them - It always looks as if I have a big head!)
#09: leopard shorts! ♥
#10: pink & blue combination



#11: Flower patterned tops & simple blue denim combination ♥
#12: I'm in love with white dresses (with patterns)
#13: Simple black & cool style


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


For me these are absolutely NGs this season -
although they seem to be trendy.


Tummy shirts in combination with high waist bottoms...
Everything like this reminds me of the 90s and I really didn't like the fashion back when - even as a kid.
Furthermore I'm no fan of (clear) high heels.
But that's another thing. ^^;



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Well... and now I have to say that I really miss makeup pages and pages about accessoires. (T_T)

While flipping through the mag you will notice the whole simple style stuff, which I actually like but for spring it's a bit gloomy if it isn't an elegant black&white style. ( p_q)

I think, I need the new Seventeen issue as well. (haha)



baibai ~♥