Sonntag, 21. April 2013

Trip to Hamburg

Today was finally the chance to go to Hamburg again. (=⌒▽⌒=)

I really love this city and because a good friend of mine lives in this city I'm pretty much often there.

So we started at central station to get to the Sanrio shop, Tsuki-chan recommended me.
Such an awesome shop!!

Really!!! ♥

I mean, I don't like sparkeling bright pink in every corner but I really love this shop!

There were a lot of SALE offerings, too! (°∀°)b





Happy after buying some stuff. ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Afterwards we went to the next station, discovering some shops but didn't buy anything.

We ended up in Mundsburg were a cool Sushibar existed but right now it's under construction?
So we decided to try out the Louisiana again - 
... and in the end took the same menue we had last time. -w

We had cocktails, as well, but chosen non-alcoholic ones.



I got a Banana Joe - a mix of banana, citrus and sour creams.
It was decorated with honey melon and water melon. ♥
I love melons!!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Finished, we took a look in the shopping mall and I found a nice item at H&M.

It's always funny that the things were often differs from the ones here... although the store collections should be the same.

Oh and I still don't like most of the fabric the clothes are recently made of.
Too synthetic. (T_T)
There were a lot of nice shirts but since the fabric itself is such a plastic thing I won't buy it...





I hope it will get warmer soon, so I can wear this little butterfly dress
with my jeans jacket & cute accessoires. ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Then it was around 3 PM and we could go to the Hamburger Dom. (^~^)

It's something we do everytime it's there.

At one of the stalls you could win.... Dragon Ball plush toys! (°д°;)
And there even were some more of them!



The quality wasn't bad!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

After our turn around the funfair we went to Altona.

On this way we had to cross the Reeperbahn.
I don't like this place much but I've seen some interesting spots:



a very asymmetric building from all sides...


my favourite ice cream parlour in Hamburg with
the old sundaes collection


one of the interesting signs around the Reeperbahn



and just another view from the beginning of the Reeperbahn


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

In Altona we first headed to a café because we were tired from walking the whole day.

We ordered two yummy spaghetti ice and just relax a bit while chatting about different things. ♫



spaghetti ice with yoghurt, strawberry sauce and shredded chocolate 


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Last store for the day was the papershop and I wrote a postcard for Tsuki-chan as promised. ♥




Just an hour later I took my train back home, meeting up with family's friends and... was absolutely tired!! (x_x;)

I'm not used to have such exhausting days anymore. ^^;



Stuff I bought at the Sanriostore:
a cute pink pencilcase, some greeting cards
and jelly molds with HK, Miffy & Co.
The black lunch bag was a present from my friend~
Thank you very much! ♥



Mangas I bought that day: Dakedo amanojaku,
Sakurahime kaden 11,Stardust Wink1
I will write some reviews, soon. :)






☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



Have a nice Sunday and baibai! ~ ♥