Dienstag, 9. April 2013

Nailart

Good evening, gals! ♥

Since autumn last year I really became addicted to nailart! (=⌒▽⌒=)

I really love to read the NailUp! mag because it always gives me a lot of inspiration.






You will find a lot of new models but also some nail&styling
inspiration or DIY tutorials. The nail art "Award" section is pretty
interesting, too! ♥



The only problem is: my job.

As a nursing student (and as a nurse, too, but that's something different - esp. if you see most of the nurses with the following) I am not allowed to wear nailpolish, gel or acryl nails or anything else that is decoration on my nails.

But that's the reason why I want to wear some during vacations or school time!

Since I have to show my natural nails at least every 4-6 weeks at work I haven't gone to a nail salon, yet.
And in my opinion it isn't worth to, when I only have 2-3 days off. ;)
So... I do it myself.

Not perfect. ^^;
I still have to learn a lot. (T_T)
But it's fun.



fairy tail inspired nails


winter season


just pretty simple with a few silver and pink rhinestones


The red ones here are not my design -
it's from Minzy's stylist in the 2NE1 clip "I love you"
But I really love it -  that's also the design
I've worn the most up until now.



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And I need a lot of more nail polish variants.
I've only got 31! ;D

And this empty gift box is very handy, too!
Finally I can organize them and they won't get dusty easily.
Should have done that already a long time ago ...)







☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Oh and today my cute little skirt arrived. ♥

It looks much better than expected, the fabric realls is smooth...

Love it. <3





So for today's presentation I still have work to do...

let's start!

(Although I'm already so tired.... (θωθ)/~)


bai bai ♥