Mittwoch, 3. April 2013

Today's outfit & hairstyling problems ( ̄▽+ ̄*)

Winter or not... I wanted to wear a skirt!

But because I wanted to combinate it with a white shirt I couldn't wear my favourite one - it would have been too monotone. And actually it's a sleeveless onepiece but who cares? ^^

So what came out it this:




I also tried to get waves by brading my hair over night...
well... it worked somehow... but that's still not the real thing. ( ̄_ ̄ i)




So I thought of buying an iron for wavy hair, too, since I want to let it grow longer and I really like the mermaid waves besides normal beautiful curlings. ♥

But not this month.
I will visit a friend in Hamburg in 3 weeks and so I want to safe some money for shopping. ( ̄▽+ ̄*)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Nevertheless I'm happy that it was noticed in class, I dyed my hair in a lighter brown than before. <3
I thought that it didn't work because usually it doesn't without bleaching or dye it blonde before, so I'm really happy! ♥

I used Syoss again, because most of the other brands are just too chemical for me and the allergic tests turns out bad. ^^;
At the moment I've got hazelnut brown and I really like it.
The colour lasts pretty long and always looks great, even after several times of washing.
What hair dyeing brands do you prefer?


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Well ... and right now I'm thinking of my next holidays from Mid-August to September...
Maybe I will travel a bit through Germany since I haven't done this in a while. (・∀・)
London or Paris would also be an option  because I really want to see these cities, too!
(Esp. London) Or Hungary!

Whatever I'll choose... seems that I have to travel alone because most of my friends won't have holidays or already have plans where to go.^^;
Travelling together can mean trouble but is also much funnier, right?

Let's see.



Do you have any cities apart from your hometown you really like?

In my case it's Hamburg. I've been there several times and never getting tired of it.
As for shopping I love the (partly expensive) Mönckebergstraße.
As for desserts, I love the café L‘italiana gelateria in the mall "Europa Passage".
But just sitting on the Alster or walking down the Japanese garden (if you don't go to any musicals there) can be just very nice, too. <3

Unfortunately, the OCS store closed there a while ago... (it's the same with the stores in Düsseldorf and Frankfurt am Main, I guess?)  it was the only chance to get purikura outside of Japan~ (T__T)
And the little hidden café, that my friend discovered is also closed... it had a purikura machine, too.
What a pity!


bai bai ♥