Donnerstag, 4. April 2013

Fashion mags seems to have the same problems...

... at least when I look through my JELLY issue.

I don't blame the mag's people but it's obvious that they try desperately to show some fashionable possibilities since the winter is lasting so long with its cold temperatures.

It's really nice that they try so hard... but if you compare the spring's fashion (and esp. colours) with the winter ones... don't you think it's depressing?  ・°・(ノД`)・°・




☆  How it should be in an April issue 






☆  How it is in this year's April issue ☆ 



I know Japan's winter is usually something else than here in Germany...
You can't show your pure naked legs here without freezing - haha.




Black, Grey, Blue, White, ... plain-colored, ...
maamaa~ (T_T)



There are all those wonderful-colorful clothes?!

The beautiful dresses!? 。゚(T^T)゚。
Thank you for being realistic but right now... it's just hurting!  -w

Because of some important talk with teacher and headmistress I absolute wasn't in the mood to wear anything in particular. too.
Just casual stuff...
I even forgot half of my makeup today. -w
Bad day.
Tomorrow will be better!!

But hey - on weekend the temperature should rise to 9°C!
Next week even 15°C! (●´ω`●)ゞ


I really hope that the weather itself will be fine, too.
And it should last at least until the next weekend because of the Hanami here in Berlin.
(If the cherry blossoms will have already flourished)

I'm really looking forward to this event every year! ♥
(Right now I'm looking forward to weekend and next week~)