Mittwoch, 12. Juni 2013

Meet up with a friend & eating yummy sushi

Dear gals! ゜゚*☆ 

today I met up a good friend I haven't seen for a long time.

We checked local shops for dresses and shirts for her but didn't find anything.
Just absolutely the wrong stores. (T_T)

In the end we ended up at our favourite spot: our vietnamese-japanese restaurant called Mikoto.
The sushi taste great, the teriyaki or sake-don as well and it's pretty cheap! (≧▽≦)
You should try if you can. ^^

I had some sake-avocado (salmon-avocado), shiitake (sweet japanese mushroom), tamago (egg) and gome (spinach) maki rolls.


This is one of my favourite combinations, eating sushi.
The mango-lassi was as great as always.



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Because it was warm enough, it was time to wear my strawberry dress for the first time. ♥
I really love it since the fabric is such a light and comfortable one.

And my small totebag was pretty handy since I always need to take a big bottle of water with me.
(I'm a Vittel junkie, I admit it!)





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*