Dienstag, 25. Juni 2013

JELLY 07/2013 issue

Hello-hello! ♫

Bought the mag two weeks ago I haven't got the time so far to show me my favourite parts of the July issue.



The recent JELLY issues have been very colorful and so is this one!
As a big part the headline tells you about the denim trend (I don't like the chosen pieces so I won't show you something about it) but in my opinion the best part was the news about resort and edgy style which came up right now.





Since seeing these maxidresses I also want one! 



I usually don't like such patterned pants but these ones here are pretty cool!



These are much more casual ones of the edgy style.
Actually the whole stuff isn't my thing at all - just these parts here.



Emoda also shows some nice outfits for the "resort" theme in their look book.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Another big part was about more natural makeup.

As for me that's totally fine (except the fading of eye liner) but see what are the before and after images like!
Which one do you prefer?






Some pictures really show slightly a difference


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And maybe you already noticed the clear nails style?
JELLY also shows some possibilities.
I like the pink ones most.


+

I definitely don't like it that much because in my opinion nails should
always be coloured completely but I have already seen some really nice
nail arts with the clear aspect.



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

And one last statement:



Mari looks so cute and pretty with her bob hair style!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*