Dienstag, 28. Mai 2013

Magazine package from Japan arrived! ♥

Hello gals!  ゜゚*☆

Today another package arrived and I was so surprised because I didn't expect it. \(゜□゜)/
My penpal sent me the "promised" one!
Oh my, so many great things to read!! (‐^▽^‐)

First two books about Japanese cuisine and the landscape.

The recipe book is pretty cool because it's in Japanese AND in English. ♥
There are a lot of great meals to deal with and in the end of the book they even show you how to work with special national vegetables, fruits, fish, etc.

The photobook also is really great! It gives you an impression of Japan in many many adorable pictures! (*^ー^)ノ



And now... the girlish part of it...

I wonder how the salesman or -woman looked like when S-kun bought these magazines!
Poor S-kun!! I'm so sorry for such an embarrassing task! ... No, I'm actually not! xD

- Sweet 05/13
- AneCan 06/13
- Hair arrange special magazine

For sure... the two fashion magazines are soooo thick... around 400p. !!
Wow!  (≧▽≦)

And the hair tutorial magazine is amazing!
The model Yuka is the cover girl for this issue and there's an interview in the mag with her, too!  (〃∇〃)
(She got the female lead role in the dorama "papa wa doru" - maybe you have seen it)



Ah, I'm really happy now! ♥

I will definitely show you some pictures, outfits, etc. of the magazines and I hope to try out the tutorials and recipes soon!  (^ε^)♪



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*