Freitag, 17. Mai 2013

New makeup & nail polish items

Hello-hello!

Yesterday and today I went to the drugstore because I wanted to buy new makeup since I haven't done this for (felt) ages.




651 Cool Blue - Colorshow (Maybelline)
03 E Sake my Day - Yeah&Yang (Manhatten)
05 To die for - Quattro Eyeshadow (essence)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

I really like this eyeshadow combination by essence.

After I couldn't stand pink eyeshadow any longer, I decided to go with the natural line and so I wear this combination everyday at work.

It's simple but with the right technique and highlights it looks pretty cool, I think.
(That doesn't mean, I know the right technique... I'm still a 2nd grade beginner in makeup)

As an addition I sometimes use mono-eyeshadow of Kiko, too. These are the shimmering ones in brown with gold or pure white.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

I haven't had green and blue pastel colored nail polish before and I really wanted to have some mintgreen thing.

Applying the Manhatten's nail polish is as pretty easy as ever.

It dries within a minute but for a maximum of saftey it's better to wait five minutes. The result is glossy and exactly like it should be.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

The Maybelline's one is an item of the subcategory Colorshow. 

Colorshow gives great results with applying just once.
It really is s a cool blue but also a bit stronger than shown.

Nevertheless 1,95€ is absolutely great for these colours!! ♥




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Good Night!