Samstag, 25. Januar 2014

Sword Art Online E.E. // Mini Haul January

Hey gals! ♥

Today I went to cinema with Lisa, watching the special feature of Sword Art Online: Extra Edition.

I really like watching anime on such a large screen - it gives you the feeling that it's natural to watch anime all the time in cinema like in Japan (haha).






I've never watched SOA before, but I was so fascinated by Kirito and Asuna and there were these two great cosplayer at the Leipzig Bookfair last year...

I really wanted to watch it someday!

Getting the tickets wasn't the hardest but thanks to the very good promotion on Animexx a lot of people came.
They even opened a second cinema hall!

When we arrived at 9.20 AM a full bunch of people already waited outside.

You know... in summer I watched the "Ao no Exorcist" movie during the Fantasy Filmfestival but it rather was empty - because of the ads the SOA event couldn't be compared to that movie.
As they opened the door, the people just ran into it!
Yeah, of course the seats were free to choose but seriously... it's just a movie! (T_T)
I will never understand why people are like that...

Moreover I was embarrassed that I also belong to the anime & manga scene.
Really...

I noticed that I'm actually became too old for conventions and everything like that.
I like these events because of the contents but I can't stand the people anymore.

That's why I was so lucky to participate as a hobby artist at the MMC so I didn't take much notice...
Still I love cosplay and photographing! ♥

Apropos Cosplay: Several Asuna and a few Kirito cosplayer were also there...
It was so freezing cold and the girls appeared in mini skirts... >__<"
I just froze by looking at them!




Whatever... the movie was... well... it was pretty, pretty nice!

So nice, that I want to start with the anime tonight! ♥

As an introduction message the Japanese producer, director and author spoke about some SOA facts but they were also really... funny.

I loves the question "What happens if SOA becomes a live-action movie?" ... The author showed a face that told you immediately that he dislike the idea because "Hollywood" is the problem.
"Who would act in the roles of the main characters?"
"... maybe Daniel Radcliffe?"
We all had to laugh so hard.
"No, he appeared too often in movies/on stage. Nobody wants to see him"

Funny.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

After the movie Lisa and I just wanted to go to the subway to go eating lunch but we stopped by at H&M and hunkemöller.

I didn't buy anything at H&M but we both found something nice at the dessous shop.
I love Sale!!
(But sorry, no pictures - underwear is something I won't upload!)

I have to say that it's really nice if you fit in H&M underwear but I made the experience that the sizes were also changed badly.

Going to a dessous shop usually should give you the right thing for your size IN your original size. ♥

And one more: If you have a big size it's much easier to find something there than at H&M, New Yorker, etc.

It's just a bit more expensive.. ):

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

So, happy with our girly shopping haul we went to Rosa-Luxemburg-Platz.
First, I wanted to show Lisa the Mamecha café but all seats were taken.
So we had to find another solution and because there were a lot of free seats, we went to Yamyam - my favourite Korean restaurant, so far.



Lisa hasn't known it yet, so it was the right choice.

She ate some Korean vegetarian pancake and I took the Dobu Bokum - a rice bowl with fried tofu, a delicious sauce and vegetables plus three sidedishes (random, not to choose).

It was so YAMmy! <3





Then we just take a look at NeoTokyo but didn't buy anything.
Our ways seperated and I took the subway and train back home.

Before returning home I stopped at Rossmann because I needed some pills for coughing (cold weather, I hate you) and tested some perfumes.
So I finally chose one after my first and last of Avril Lavigne.

I'm really not into perfumes but sometimes there is a fragrance I like.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

So to give a brief haul summary of yesterday and today


My new shoes for dancing and freetime.

I don't buy sneakers very often and that's why I still buy brand ones like adidas or puma.
I can wear them for years!

I first wanted to have another design but there wasn't my size at Deichmann anymore...

Now I really love those! ♥


At the adidas shop I've also seen this: chinese zodiac "horse" edition.

Really cool! Almost so cool like Jeremy Scott!

I also bought some simple fluffy home shoes.

Right now I like pink.


Thie background is an owl tube scarf my dear Lisa gave me, by the way.

Also this cute little Rilakkuma chicken. ♥
Thank you so much!!




The perfume "choice" by comma I bought today.

The design is pretty simple, 20ml for 12,99€.
It's definitely something for daily life.
That's what I looked for.

Contents: Ginger, peach, plump, peony, osmanthus, moschus, musk, sandelwood






Another good thing came up yesterday - I've got a translation work to do!

Since a collegue really needs help sorting out all the sources and translating them from English into German I was given the chance to do so.

Now I looked up the fee for translators and although I'm not a professional one I still can earn a good bunch of money! ♥

I'm already through 50% of the text and hope I can continue like this tomorrow afternoon, too!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*