Donnerstag, 22. August 2013

Purikura talk // Another Meet up

Hello everybody! ♥

I'm really happy, being on vacation ~ (=⌒▽⌒=)
It's so nice to meet all of my friends since a long time! ♥

I will really miss it when I have to work again... but whatever.
It's still a long way until when. ;)
I will enjoy the free time and I really notice that body & mind condition are getting better again.

Please, always try to stay healthy - don't let the stress get caught of you!
Eat enough, sleep enough, have enough fun!

Nothing could be more important than the own health!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So, yesterday I really did it - I bought the stickers. ♥
And I'm still very happy that I did so!

They are absolutely adorable and sooo cute!! (●´ω`●)ゞ

Sometimes I still can fall in love with these kind of things.

That's why I'm happy to have penpals - they can send you a lot of cute stuff!
But I'm always ashamed that it's pretty hard to get cute or cool stationary stuff from Germany...
or that it's so expensive that you really can count this as a gift! (T▽T;)

I want to send cute & cool things, too!! (>_<)

--> Well, here they are!!




Sakura - mochiro~n!!


Apes can be so cute - but I'd rather like them
as drawings, not in real life. ^^;

These stickers were called "Eichhörnchen" - 
but for real, dear German people:
Children will wonder why our squirrel don't look like this!


And huskies! ♥
I love dogs and this kind is sooo adorable!!



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So and for this month, this is the last purikura shooting! (〃∇〃)

We decided for two different layouts but after choosing one of them with closed eyes I got the full length one!


For my friend it was the first time using a purikura machine but in my opinion she did well! ♥
(And I felt that I've gotten used to it again - it's getting easier for me to vary the poses ^^)

Of course we chose the friends' course and after taking the pictures we really used the whole time for decorating and trying out different things. 

So the full length-shot is a bit plain because we haven't had anymore time ^^;
Still I like plain purikura more than overloaded ones.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And because we're already talking about purikura machines...

If you're interestes in the different purikura variations, tips about using the decoration mode or about posing, I want to recommend you this blog: http://purikura.blogspot.de/

Samantha writes reviews and give interesting insights into the purikura world!
Please take a look (and maybe get inspired). 


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


But this reminds me...


While putting my new purikura to my album, I took a look at the others, I've made since 2009.
Guess, you can see the almost the same person everytime. -w

It's my very good friend Nadine ~ ♥
Love you sweetie!!




She introduced me into purikura in December 2009 and since when we always made some when I was in Hamburg.  :*:・( ̄∀ ̄)・:*:

The machine was a pretty old one, I guess but I liked the different backgrounds you could use.

We often took the chance for presenting our new Yama-chan and Ryo-kun photos! ~w
That was great. (///∇//)

The last row and the last purikura stripe in the first row have been taken in Tokyo. (≧▽≦) 
There were so many different machines... we couldn't decide at all - lol.

And it was pretty cool for me, because it was the first time that collages were made!
(In the second & third purikura of the last row you could also see another girl us, I'm glad to meet again next spring: Vero. She's our purikura genious! ~♥

But you see... isn't it great to collect a lot of pictures with your friends?
I don't want to miss these moments!!




And you can see different hairstyles of mine - see that I also had longer pigtails around 2009?
That's my goal again - have longer hair. Maybe I will make it, haha. (*゚.゚)ゞ



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


ヽ(*・ω・)人(・ω・*)ノ


Happy Birthday, Nadine!