Montag, 9. November 2015

Moving to my own flat - What happened up until now.

How have you been?

It's been quite a while since I wrote my last blog entry.
Since that one a lot of things changed again.

I finally moved to my own (shared) flat and so I'm occupied with
decorating and crafting etc.

We signed the contract in mid of July and finally made it to 1st August that
everything was really ready.
That means that we not only moved with our furniture, wardrobe, etc. but also
made ourselves a home.
Well, actually, I'm the homemaker, 'cause decorating and painting is totally my kind of work.

I just bought myself a whole new furniture set... a new desk, a new wardrobe, a new sideboard ...
only my makeup stand is missing I wish for, but I'm still happy.
Everything is from IKEA - you know, the good old Swedish house for furniture & co.

Another good thing is:

Being apart from my parents results in a better relationship.
We get along pretty well and that's only because of the distance, because you know:
It really can be annoying and upsetting if you are stuck to each other the whole time.
So right now we have a relaxed relationship and we talk more often than before.
Being much more honest to each other.

So... let's have a look at my flat - that should be a nice ending for this blog entry.
Guess, I will talk again soon to you.
There is a lot more to tell!




Before.... the final packing


After... unwrap the vinyl floor



One of the first evenings... working on my new desk. <3


First morning: didn't sleep too well since I'm used to have the wall
on the RIGHT side.



Totally in IKEA mood...
the bed isn't. ;) 

 

And thanks too PAX so much space. <3




framed photos are a big part of my room




the living room right after moving - now we have the TV and a small
improvised table in front of the sofa.
But it's still all under construction (no money haha)



we didn't have to buy the kitchen furniture - fortunately <3









love the outlook from my window.



And then... FALL SEASON <3



 






And my pure love:



the Tiffany inspired lamp <3<3<3



There is still so much to do...
but step by step
(and since we don't have much money right now
haha... we have to wait)