Samstag, 24. August 2013

Hen's night

Hey Gals! <3

Last night was Hen's night for a good friend who will get married on September 28th.




I'm totally looking forward because I haven't been at a wedding before. ♥

Of course we prepared a little bachlorette party for her - as a surprise.
It was planned pretty fast and I'm glad that our plans went well.

Something that mustn't be missed is of course some outfit collection.
We decided for the shirt slogan: "Bride Security" - you can see the shirts below:




You see, we have two colors for us and the brillant gold-silver combination for the bride.

I chose the neon pink one because if you want to look a bit special, you DEFINITELY should wear a ... how was it called in English? Only the Japanese word comes to my mind... haha... ah right! ... something BRASH! <3

Sarah made some hair accessories for us, too.



And because I'm absolutely in the mood of black/pink combinations recently, I also decided to do my nails in such a combination.

I love the outcome!! ♥
Do you like the design?!



My hair was a simple updo and my eye makeup... definitely pink. ♥



Pink eyeshadow (My favourite 'freaky friday' one by Manhattan, pale pink lipstick and lipgloss.
Lovely.
Pink and brown are the most fitting colors for me - haha.




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


But that wasn't the only thing we prepared...

Of course our friend should have to do something while celebrating hen's night.

One task includes another one:
We sold lottery tickets and one of the prices are "concert tickets".
So the buyer could choose a song out of ten and our dear bride have to sing this (of course in short edit version)

It wasn't easy to choose some songs but in the end the tracklist was the following.
I put the links, too, so you can check out the songs


Some songs are just for fun and very well known here in Germany (Er gehört zu mir, Biene Maya, Mein kleiner grüner Kaktus), some are lovey-dovey songs and others are with some special meaning - you know, ' fly me to the moon' was the ending for the anime of Neon Genesis Evangelion and often sang in different versions? Most of us old hands have been being fans of this series from almost the beginning. <3


Well, but what if the bride can't sing the songs because of a lack of lyrics?

No problem!
I designed fastly a song book the day before!
For a two hours work from 10-12pm I am totally satisfied.




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


We surprised our dear bride right after her theater practise - before I met with Jassi because I still needed a tiara, a crown or a veil for our friend. 

Thank God, shops like Deko Behrendt exists!

Afterwards we went to McCafé for a drink (I love the Mix Frappés - I had a vanilla frappé with caramel and Twix <3) and talk.

We hadn't been able to talk like this for weeks~





Around 7pm we left because of meeting in front of the youth club where our bride and friend Ina has her theater meetings.

We managed to distract her a bit, dressed up with the shirts and hair accessoires and finally gave her a clue about what's going on.

Of course she already noticed that something was going on. ~w





It was hard to motivate her in first place sell lottery tickets but in the end she got used to it I think. ;)




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Finally we arrived at the Karaoke bar Singcity


☆* Review *☆

Of course it's a western styled bar but it's okay since you have a lof of couches for your own group of people.

The bar prices itself are okay, although it's a pity that you can't buy any snacks.

As an entrance fee you have to pay 3€ but that are the only costs you have to afford.

The files are full with songs from the 80s~today and also a lot of German Schlager songs.
They also have a few Disney and musical songs, you just have to look them up.

The stuff is really nice and you also have some show effects like a fog machine and different light effects.

It's nothing for you if you don't like singing in front of other people (at least the stage is big enough that you could stand as a choir there. -w

All in all it's a nice and cheap possibility to go karaoke but in my own opinion I don't like the audience very much (see my report below).


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Because 9pm is still early the bar was almost empty so we could sing as often as we wanted to.
I love karaoke! <3

We had a very funny time!

But around 11pm-1am the bar got pretty crowded with people - and a lot of them couldn't sing right anymore because they were already so drunk.

I also didn't like the people themselves who came then... you know, teenagers where you don't know if they already 18 or should be lying in bed and feeling so cool... seriously.

You AREN'T cool. (_ _)

We went home around 0.30am - I was already too sleepy.
Ha... I'm not used to be up late anymore. ^^;