Freitag, 24. Juni 2016

Hamburg after three years


Dear girls,

it has been such a while since I went to Hamburg.
More than three years!!

And the day didn't start too well...




I missed the train, the train at Hauptbahnhof was on delay for 20 minutes... holymoly.
I was happy that I could finally arrive at Hamburg Altona at 11 AM.




There I met Nadine's mum. I was so happy to see her again!
She looked so beautiful! <3

We went to a nearby café, drank a Latte Macchiatto / green tea with orange & caramell syrup (I love syrup!! <3 I absolutely recommend you this mixture!) and had a little talk.
I only got time until 12.30 PM because I had a date then.

But... the biggest surprise was... a former colleague of Nadine's mother we met there... she looked like an older version of RAN-PYON! <3




I was so in love with her hair!!! <3
I wanted to take a photo of her but I didn't haha... Still, I never forget that impression!
WOW!

Well and then... 12.30 PM I met up with... well yeah.




Because we were hungry, we first went to this very cool Japanese restaurant Matsumi.
It was great to talk and order everything in Japanese then but I noticed once more that I really suck in speaking. I envy him. ;__;








We had a great meal, talked about a lot of things and then went to... Mundsburg,
having a slight stop in a shop, there I got THIS



and continued to go to Wandsbeck because of taking some purikura.



It was a new machine with a lot of new backgrounds and stamps... I really enjoyed this one!
And it was possible to get two photos on your mobile phone as it is in Japan!
That was pretty cool! <3

Moreover we were able to get some 2nd hand manga in Japanese... I couldn't resist to buy those two...
some nostalgic feeling and "scary lessons" is just great! <3



We had a short break at Hafencity and Speicherstadt and then just really stopped at Landungsbrücken. Unfortunately it was too late to have a harbour tour but nonetheless having ice-cream is also great! <3
What is your favourite kind of ice-cream?
I really love stracciatella!




Well around 7 PM I had to get back to Berlin.


My father was so kind to pick me up at the Hauptbahnhof. <3
And he bought me a magazine...

I started Yoga a year ago and always skipped excercises...but I want to do it
properly again since it's good for your health!
 
Starting again really felt good. <3


 
 
 
And of course... here are some photos <3
 
 
 
 
Colonaden - I didn't know this part of Hamburg before although
it's right next to Gänsemarkt, where the Sanrio shop is located.
 
 

 
Getting to Hafencity and Speicherstadt
 



 
I love this automobile!
I also want to drive around in one when I'll get married.
... IF I ever get married. Haha.
 



 
There was this really cool Mexican Navy ship
which will sail off a few days from now.
It was exciting to get on bord.
(I still love Navigation and everything else which is located with that <3)
 



 
 
<3 ~ It was such a wonderful day ~ <3
 
 
 
 
I feel a little bit loveydovey right now.

Haha....
 
Hazukashii yo~ <3