Mittwoch, 27. April 2016

First violin lesson


Dear Gals... guess what?




Today I had my first violin lesson!




It's been ages since I had proper music lessons.
Over 10 years of school, over 15 years having guitar lessons.

I really was excited and I really was thrilled.

I have private lessons now and that's exactly what I need, I guess.




We practised holding the violine first.
It's hard to let go if you always want to keep your posture right.



Then I was asked to play the tunes by using the fingers only.
It was funny to play just by hearing the same my teacher was playing on the piano.


Afterwards we practised how to hold the bow and how to make some movements with it.

I also should give it a try to tip the strings only. Funny.
It reminds me of a grasshopper.

After 45minutes my right arm and shoulder really felt tired.
But I'm determined to practise from tomorrow on again.

My teacher said that my posture is good and that I make more than enough process for the first lesson.

I wanna play the violine properly, soon!




But I have to remind myself that I don't have to play everything perfect.
Even if the tunes don't come out right.
I should just keep trying and practising.

I love the violine so much.

I love music so much.









And guess what 2nd:

That only happened once to me in my whole life,
playing the guitar...


While tuning the violine... the a string torn off!!




Argh... I forgot the feeling how annoying this is.
Haha...



Still:

Learning how to play an instrument is so much fun.
Really.
I can relax and just focus on the tunes which come out.

And I'm doing just a little playing by ear:

✨ キラキラひかる ✨