Mittwoch, 24. Dezember 2014

Merry Christmas everyone

So, how are you my dears?
Today was Christmas eve and I really had a nice time.
But first, after getting up and preparing some things here and there I had to choose my Christmas outfit.
I really wanted to wear my new red dress, so it came out like that:







We first had a nice cake & coffee snack around 3pm.
That's how we usually do it:
On Christmas Eve I spend it with my parents, we drank coffee and eat some cake.
Afterwards, around 5pm we usually handing out the presents.
This year snow hasn't fallen again but we had nice Christmas music on the radio. ♥




I prepared two cakes - a citron cake and an orange-sourcream cake.
But the citron one didn't work out well... (T_T)

I had to throw it in the trash because somehow it wasn't done and you still had parts of raw pastry in it...
I don't know how this could happen but I have my suggestions.

"Nein Kuchen, ich habe dafür kein Verständnis! Nimm dir ein Beispiel am Apfelsinenschmand! DER wurde!"
("No cake, I can't understand this! Please look at the orange-sourcream... it knows how to work out well!")




Some great tasting vanilly crescents.
The upper one was an experiment with cocoa and lemon cest.


The great orange-sourcream cake.


The trash lemon cake.


So afterwards the presents were waiting for us.

This year we had a price limit because there were too many expenses but still there was a lot under our Christmas tree.





I received a nice Joke-a-day calendar (British English - i.e. British humour! ♥) from my dad, a new timer by paperblanks from my mom and the brandnew Billy Idol vinyl from both of them!!
And some very cute earrrings, fitting perfectly my red dress with dots and cherries! ♥
Really, that was wonderful. <3 Also a little makeup pouche... <3
I was so happy. ♥

My dear friend Marietta also sent me a little package with a candy cane and some... thread since she knows that I still cosplay.
And a selfmade cute Christmas card with the characters of Detective Conan (Hattori Heiji and Toyama Kazuha). ♥

Furthermore the Japan package from Azusa was finally to be opened ~


♥     ♥

Well, tomorrow I'll be at Lisa's.
I can't wait what she will say to the little presents I prepared. <3
We will have a relaxed and nice day. ♥

I already did some naildesign again - this time I tried out gradient nails.
It was easier than I thought - but still the left hand looks better than the right.



♥   ♥   ♥



So... and that was our Christmas plate.
You know... decorating it with sweets, candy, fruits
...
some little traditional German thing, I guess. 




Have a nice Christmas!