Donnerstag, 1. Mai 2014

Gyaru meme - Day 3

Hey Gals,

after having a long break of that meme I think it's time to restart with part 3 of 30.
Very text-heavy but here it comes. ♥



Day 03 – What’s your best and worst experience with non-gyarus?


I think I want to deepen this topic a little bit and talk about people who haven't got "the same interests" as I.

First, it's much easier to reply to the second part of this question and I want to start with that.

I've never been and will not be the kind of girl who obey to idiots.
My parents always told me that I should speak my mind and I did so.
I also wasn't the kind of girl who loved to party during high school or went shopping for clothes and makeup.
There were other things that were more important to me.

But that was also the reason why I had to endure some things.

~ Worst experiences

First, I was always the girl who likes to draw manga, who was the comic reading geek, the one who took sports for the greatest issue in life (yeah, I was an absolute volleyball freak).
So people often made lots of fun of me.
Reading comics was childish, drawing manga was stupid (but sometimes it was good because I they wanted to draw me one, two pictures for the yearbook, etc.), being in the group of volleyball freaks was stupid itself.
Because I haven't got any interest in fashion or makeup or clubbing I didn't fit in and was some kind of outcasted. The fact that I still spoke my mind underlined it.

People couldn't bully me but they tried to and verbal bullying is also not a nice thing to experience.
Time and people change and then my volleyball team also turned me down - I still don't know what their reason was. One of the girls even tried to terrify me physically during practising. But I didn't give a damn and turned the situation to advance: Actually, the harder she hit the ball and aimed for my face the stronger I get in receiving and blocking.
Still I quitted the team because I can't stand such behaviour around me. I scorn such people.

Being part of a theatre group and doing cosplay at the same time helped me to gain much more confidence and to show people only sides of me they are allowed to show. But also show myself in a comfortable and good way.
Clothes or makeup wouldn't have made a difference because I think they didn't like my personality.
They just couldn't stand the me I was back when.
Maybe it would have been a little bit easier if I was into all the things the other girls were but still the problems would have been there.

Starting to show interest in fashion in makeup five years ago made me little by little stronger.
It was something only done for myself.
I lacked in all kind of things: coords, makeup, hairstyling...
But with every new day of that stuff and trying to cope some outfit ideas of my friend Nadine in my very own way it got better.



~ Best experiences

I'm still not the popular one because I speak my mind and just smile if I feel like it but right now it becomes easier since we've all grown up.They are more tolerant towards each other. And one or two black sheeps will always exist. I guess being a teenager is the most difficult part in life.  ~w
But we should always remember that also the "bad" people have influence on us. How we develop, how we feel, where we will stand years later.

I want to say that I'm proud to overcome difficulties and stand my ground.
Thanks to other wonderful people I met in life, thanks to myself, thanks to the things that kept me going.

If it comes to fashion and makeup I also think that I have developed.
I love being a girl, wearing cute and beautful clothes, doing my makeup and trying out hairstyles.
It's fun!


And even the people who haven't got the same interests as me (focus on Japanese culture, fashion, etc.) kept saying "Oh your eye makeup is beautiful!" or "I love your style" or "You look different from others and you know what you can wear! That's great! I admire you!" from time to time.
That sounds cocky but I'm not stuck-up.
I still lack in so many things and I'm far away from good if it comes to hairstyling and coordinating clothes but these compliments also keep me going.

So I'll continue to do my best! ~♫



And:
It's true if people say you can only look beautiful if you feel beautiful (or: can be loved if you love yourself).
Sometimes it's hard to do so but it's worth to keep going.
Because of so many reasons. But above all: for yourself.






 



Gyaru meme

Day 01 – When did you start dressing gyaru?
Day 02 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts  
Day 03 – What’s your best and worst experience with non-gyarus?
Day 04 - A picture of a memorable night
Day 05 – What do you love and dislike about gyaru?
Day 06 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 07 – Your favourite accessories that you own. (a.p)
Day 08 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 09 – Your wish list. (a.p)
Day 10 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 11 – If you could have any dress for free what would it be? (a.p)
Day 12 - A picture of someone who has made a huge impact on your life.
Day 13 – Name the best websites for gyarus.
Day 14 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 15 – What’s your gyaru inspiration? (a.p)
Day 16 - A picture of your typical night.
Day 17 – Show a photo for every year (or month if you’re new) that you’ve being into gyaru.
Day 18 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 19 – Share your best tips.
Day 20 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 21 – How did you come across gyaru?
Day 22 – Take a picture of your wardrobe.
Day 23 – Is there local gyarus in your area? If so where and how many.
Day 24 – Are you a lifestyle gyaru? (If not will would you?)
Day 25 – Worst hair/wig experience.
Day 26 – What do you wear when you are not in gyaru?
Day 27 – Did you ever consider leaving gyaru?
Day 28 – What do you think will and would like to happen to gyaru in the future?
Day 29 – The gyaru items you have brought over the past 29 days. (a.p)


Day 30 – Take a beautiful picture of you in gyaru