Sonntag, 4. Mai 2014

April haul

Hello Gals,

I haven't got the time to show you what I bought the last month, so here's finally a collection of the items.
Most of them were on sale - lucky me! ♥




(01) kingdom check blouse in lilac - H&M Divided
I found this on Kleiderkreisel for just 5€ and I love this pattern. ♥

(02) blue-white striped t-shirt - 1982
Another simple and cheap one for a little marine look.


(03) red blouse - TAIFUN
That was definitely a catch! I bought this one when I was in Warnemünde/Rostock
for 10€. Usually it would have cost 40€ so I was pretty happy! The shape is awesome
and so is the fabric! Oh... and it's one size smaller than my real one - maybe that's the
reason for the sale.

(04) printed cream white t-shirt - mexx
I need some shirts in light colours and also with nice prints so that's also mine now.




(05) blue polkadot blouse - H&M
The shape is pretty cute and the dots are tiny and not overwhelming.

(06) black flared skirt - forever21
Just a simple high waist skirt.

(07) black & white floral patterned layered skirt - UNIQLO
I just fell in love with this one! It looks elegant but not too much.



(08) flower earrings - forever21
I absolutely love flower earrings and so I've finally got these in a nice pink tone! ♥



♥     ♥