Sonntag, 6. April 2014

Cherry Blossom Shooting

Hey Gals!

On Thursday I went with Lisa to the Gardens of the world, the recreational park area in Berlin.

Because the cherry blossom trees are flourishing for a week now we decided to take early photos.
Usually we would just have waited for the hanami next week but maybe it's all over when. (T_T)

It was pretty nice weather and warm, too.
The people were as nice as ever when they noticed us.

Best quotes so far by two elderly women who looked at our full bags:
"The two of them need a bag carrier!"

People even wanted to take pictures of me because it seemed I fit to the surrounding.   ~w


♥   ♥   ♥


My choice of cosplay was "Taiwan (Xiao Mei)" of Hetalia.

I don't like the series too much, but the characters hit my heart and Taiwan is one of the cutest. ♥
I tried her already four years ago at the bookfair in Leipzig but since when never worn her again.
When I tried the wig now and did some makeup... it really was a change.

You want to see?
(Whatever - I show you nevertheless the before & after)




I didn't work much on the cosplay, just did some little things but  most of the change are just makeup, a little bit of different bangs styling and... almost -10kg... or just getting older. |D



So here are some shots of the day! ♥