Sonntag, 9. Februar 2014

EVANGELION nailart

*~*~ Hey Gals! ~*~*



Recently I'm really into "Neon Genesis Evangelion" again.
I'm looking forward to next year - 2015. ♥



My favourite character has always been and will always be Asuka.
(But after years I also really startes to like Misato!)

Hey, it's really cool to rewatch the series and finally be able to read some
of the written kanji on the black screens - especially in the last two episodes! ♥





And because I want a new nail art I looked for some Evangelion relavant stuff...
I'm happy to find an Asuka modified look on a nice website and tried it out just some time ago. ♥



It's still hard to draw and write with the left hand...

But still the "anta baka!?" is definitely readable. x3


Since there wasn't the thumb shown in the art example I chose to polish them red and black.

I splitted kanji of the name "soryu" on the left hand on the black fields and just did a "02" on the right thumb.




So to finish this entry a song I love because it's for Evangelion AND it's by Hikki ♥