Freitag, 10. Januar 2014

Thank God it's... SALE!

Hey Gals!

It's already been two weeks of the new year. ^^
So, did you keep your new year's resolutions so far?
In my case, I really try to. ^^

I've been studying since Monday and make slowly progress.
There are only three weeks left until oral midterm exam but I will keep doing my best!
I've been enjoying life since the first week much more than the last three months of 2013.
I finally can take part in my cute dancegroup again! 
I really missed the girls!!






On Sunday there will be my second training and we will continue working on mblaq's "Y".
I even had the motivation to learn another very cute song?
Please look up "Shy Boy" by Secret. ♥

Afterwards I will say Goodbye to a good friend who will move with her husband and child to a far way city.
That's a bit sad but I'm happy that I can see her once more before moving! :)

So finally the part what the headline is talking about:

Today I met Yosi after work - we haven't seen each other for a long time, now!
We met up at Neo Tokyo because we wanted to look for new manga / magazines.
I'm still waiting for the February Popteen issue...
The January one was fine, too, but it's somehow weird to buy a "Christmas mag" after Christmas...?

In the end I finally couldn't resist buying "Earl & Fairy".

I'm not really into fantasy mix genres but I just love the style of the mangaka and I just love the Victorian Britain! ♥
It was a hard battle, resisting for almost half a year but now I really had no chance but buying it!





Then we left for heading to Zoologischer Garten.
I needed some loose longsleeve shirt for dancing.
My feeling told me that I should go to Forever 21 - and gotcha!!
I didn't only find a nice shirt but a cool pullover for 8€ in sale in first place and some cute & shiny eyelashes.





The dancing shirt was pure luck - the only one left was on one of the mannequins.
Happy! ♥

Finished short shopping we went to Ishin Tey - I just love the cuisine there.
The prices are moderate and so we had a very chilly time there!
We both eat yakitori cey-ro and had yummy gencha!




I was very happy talking with her about a lot of things and we had a great time! ♥





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Oh... and I finally made it - I plugged in all my earrings... haha... what a mess!

But it's nice to have them all in one place and somehow there's a pattern in it.
During work I just wear simple ones. ^^;