Sonntag, 26. Januar 2014

Gyaru meme - Day 2

Day 02 – A picture of yourself with fifteen facts


 

Recently I haven't got too many pictures of me and becoming
sick today doesn't make it better - red nose, red eyes, haha...


1. I do like plush animals and pokemon - so I collect them if there is a real cute one ♥

2. I love circle lenses but will never be able to wear them - that goes for every kind of lenses! 8D

3. My room is dominated by the old NEWS members aka five posters and a single one with Ryo-kun (but there will be a change with T.O.P when I get my posters)

4. I'm still totally addicted to Ryo-kun

5. I'm also really addicted to guitars - and I'm happy about my Sunny and my eBass Elisabeth

6. Going to the hairdresser always makes me very happy and feeling better

7. In my childhood I wanted to become a comic artist - I still aim for it.

8. I'm frickin' scared of driving so I won't make my driver's license in the near future

9. I was a volleyball player in a sports club during middle and high school.

10. Right now I'm too lazy to exercise after work, running through the ward.

11. When I was young I hated skirts, dresses, hot pants and everything else that was short or airy and too girly - I didn't like my legs (thanks to doing sports there were too much muscles) and I didn't like when men observe you

12. I love being on stage & to let take photos of me (if I'm prepared)

13. So that's one reason why I'm still a cosplayer

14. Doing my makeup in the morning gets me awake for early shift

15. I can't leave home for work or meeting with friends, etc. without makeup but on free days I'm too lazy if it's only for the post office or the super market.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Gyaru meme

Day 01 – When did you start dressing gyaru?
Day 02 - A picture of yourself with fifteen facts  
Day 03 – What’s your best and worst experience with non-gyarus?
Day 04 - A picture of a memorable night
Day 05 – What do you love and dislike about gyaru?
Day 06 - A picture of something you want to do before you die
Day 07 – Your favourite accessories that you own. (a.p)
Day 08 - A picture of something you wish you were better at
Day 09 – Your wish list. (a.p)
Day 10 - A picture of you and the person you have been closest with the longest
Day 11 – If you could have any dress for free what would it be? (a.p)
Day 12 - A picture of someone who has made a huge impact on your life.
Day 13 – Name the best websites for gyarus.
Day 14 - A picture that makes you laugh.
Day 15 – What’s your gyaru inspiration? (a.p)
Day 16 - A picture of your typical night.
Day 17 – Show a photo for every year (or month if you’re new) that you’ve being into gyaru.
Day 18 - A picture of your favorite memory.
Day 19 – Share your best tips.
Day 20 - A picture of your most treasured item.
Day 21 – How did you come across gyaru?
Day 22 – Take a picture of your wardrobe.
Day 23 – Is there local gyarus in your area? If so where and how many.
Day 24 – Are you a lifestyle gyaru? (If not will would you?)
Day 25 – Worst hair/wig experience.
Day 26 – What do you wear when you are not in gyaru?
Day 27 – Did you ever consider leaving gyaru?
Day 28 – What do you think will and would like to happen to gyaru in the future?
Day 29 – The gyaru items you have brought over the past 29 days. (a.p)
Day 30 – Take a beautiful picture of you in gyaru