Freitag, 11. Oktober 2013

New Purikura ~ ♥ // Autumn

Today I want to talk about a very trivial issue: Autumn/Fall. ♥

It's absolutely my favourite season of the year! (≧∇≦)/

The air, the colours of the leaves, Halloween, ... there are so many things I just adore!
I'm also born in October so I'm an Autumn child, too. Haha.

Yesterday I went with a friend to Potsdam. °◇°人°◇°)
Actually we wanted to go to the movie museum but it was closed because of renovation.

Therefore we thought of something else and although it was a rainy and cold day we decided to take a walk in Park Sanssouci.

We will defnitely come back in two week. Then the trees should be in Autumn colours, too! ♥
I want to have a photo shooting there!!






I really want to have such a beautiful surrounding like 2 years ago!!
o (◡‿◡✿)





Afterwards we went back home or stop... tried to but had to go by train further because my friend should finally try out the purikura machine! о(ж>▽<)y ☆

She did a quite good job, especially in editing for her first time! ♥




Arriving at home we had a nice movie session with "Warm Bodies" (I'm so addicted to it!!! ♥) and "Ip man" - a material arts movie... it was pretty good!!

I thought that it was something like the Jackie Chan movies, which I don't like so much, but Ip man is really interesting because of 2nd WW background. 
And the material arts fights are more than good and fun to watch! (°∀°)b

We had some fun later while talking, listening to music and my dear Jassi also came home, so we chatted, too.

Thank you so much for that great day & night, Viki - (´ε` )♡
It's always a great time to be with you!


I love you gals!




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



So and today I met up with Lisa for a short purikura break.

That was originally planned while the one with Viki was so spontaneous. ヾ(*´ー`)ノ

First I just wanted to have another one with Lisa together but after she took a single shot, I just had to do it by myself, too!  ╮(─▽─)╭

I love her shirt! ♥




I know... shame on me it's the same outfit today but because of staying over
at Viki's I didn't want to bring too much stuff with me (>_<)"



So the first of the close ups is my new profile image on this blog. ♥
Thanks for editing, Lisa! (‘∀’●)♡

(We always help each other out with decorating the single photos)



We already decided that we also want to do some purikura in Cosplay -

as Tsukino Usagi and Kino Makoto! ♥





☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So, what about you, gals?
Do you also love autumn as much as I do?
Or do you prefer the other seasons?!