Montag, 21. Oktober 2013

Music ♫

Hey gals!

Because I can't post a lot of pictures and outfits lately since I'm just being from one internship into another, I have to say sorry! (T_T)

Furthermore I've decided two months ago that I won't spend too much money on shopping.

I need the money for my travel in March and I also need it afterward for paying back the BaföG (supporting money for students here in Germany) soon after graduation.

I want to move out from my parents' place after my apprenticeship and so I have to make plans.






But because I safed a lot of money lately... I was able to fullfill one of biggest wishes so far.

I was finally able to buy a pretty nice e bass!






I received one from a friend because she was leaving Germany in 2011 but it wasn't a real good one and I always wanted to have another one.

Because of my apprenticeship I didn't have much time to practise in first place.

But right now most of the stress has already calmed down and I've got more free time in the 2nd year.


So a week ago I finally started watching "K-ON!" - It's an Anime about highschool girls who get together in the light music club - k-on-bu.


K-ON! wallpaper


I really liked the characters before but didn't know about the story.

Now I'm sooo~ into it and what to say... I'm absolutely on fire, considering music stuff and playing guitar/bass.

It was just this little "hint" to catch me totally. O(≧▽≦)O


That's why I used my free day today to go shopping for an e bass.

I already looked for some instruments but most of the cost the whole world and I didn't want to spend that lot of money (I always like the ones best which cost the most... Why is that so ^^;)

Then I looked on the website of my favourite located music store and they had a nice exemplar.






Its weight is sooo~ light compared to the old one of my friend.

Its bodyshape is perfect and the sound is so smooth ~ ♥
I'm really in love with this bass.


But playing bass without an amplifier isn't that much fun...

... and lucky me got another great thing:



Don't you like the style?
I'm really a fan of Union Jack patterns, so it was just perfect as well! ♥




I had to return to the store because I couldn't bring everything home in one time. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ

I really protected my two babies while using the public transport.

The last time I was so protective over something was when I buyed Sunny (my accoustic guitar) three years ago. \(//∇//)\

At home I just had to try it out!
And even though I nearly got a blister again on my left indexfinger I only stopped because of late evening. Haha...

It's wonderful being able to play an e bass properly.
And the sound is still great. (。’▽’。)♡




I also used the time, cleaning and tidying up my room.
After a whole week of working you really could have seen the dust... 



I'm happy that it's clean again! ヽ(;▽;)ノ




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*