Samstag, 28. September 2013

Short information

Dear Gals,

I haven't written anything for a really long time and I won't write a lot today, too.
The last three weeks were absolutely full of work.
This was one of my hardest internships I've had in the last 1,5 years.

And today, finally free week end again, when I should go to my friend's wedding, I couldn't because thanks to a patient I got another light kind of gastric flu.
I'm happy that it's just feeling sick but that's enough for me because I've got this every 3 months! (_ _)
So I'm absolutely not in the mood for anything else than watching my NCIS DVDs or reading the books I haven't finished.

I'm sorry that I can't write anything interesting at all, recently.
I still have to show you one new "clothing" I bought in Hamburg.

Please take care!