Freitag, 16. August 2013

Purikura! (●´ω`●)ゞ

Dear Gals,

so I'm finally on vacation! ♥
I'm more than glad about this because I already run out of energy.

So as a first nice start I met with Lisa and we went to the Purikura machine here in Berlin.
I hope it will last for a long time.

You can choose between the friends, the couple or the men's course.
Depending on your choice, the backgrounds or coordination of the photos change.

Because it is a long time ago we both take some purikura pictures we decided to do a friends shot and a single shot.  (〃∇〃)







And i realised that my hair really has a nice light effect.
It's almost some caramel brown in the sun. (〃∇〃)




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So, tomorrow's party time.

I already used the time to check some hairstylings.
Let's see how it will work out.

And... I already know what kind of dress to wear.
Or not... the black or the lilac one? The yellow one? (_ _);
Geez... five years ago I only had my graduation dress and the one from attending my friends' one.
Haha... dresses are great! ♥

But for tomorrow I just know that I definitely will take some comfortable shoes with me... definitely!!