Donnerstag, 15. August 2013

Popteen 08/13 issue

Hey Gals! o(〃^▽^〃)o

Tomorrow is my last day at work and I'm really looking forward to this weekend!

Spending tomorrow's afternoon and Saturday night with Lisa, taking pictures and having fun while dancing to the music at the K-Pop Party... ♫

Ureshii yo! о(ж>▽<)y ☆ 




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


But for today I just want to show you some pictures of the August Popteen issue.

There were a lot more pages that caught my interest but I had to choose - sorry! ^^;




I love most of these sandals but I liked especially the white wedge sandals for ¥2,990 and
also the striped and flower ones on the right sight for the same price! ♥





Those kind of clothes I loved to wear, too, but right now I only
like them nowadays, as well.^^



Simple dotted bikini but adorable ♥
And I want to have the long shirt, too!



The back of that leopard top is lovely! ♥



They have an accessories special in this issue.
Some of them really look funny but others are just beatiful!




Aaaand... finally some yukata special!
One reason I love yukata and kimono are definitely their unique and
beautiful patterns!




 What comes to my mind:
One recent trend are retro patterns - Do you like such ones?
Their are really a lot of nice retro designs!



And I definitely had to smile, seeing this.
Yeah! SAILOR MOON!! ♥


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*




Oyasumi! *~♥