Samstag, 17. August 2013

K-Pop Party // lil' haul Aug

Hey Gals!

So it's weekend! ♥
What will you do today and tomorrow?

As for me, I will go with my friend Lisa to the K-Pop party in the evening - so it's almost time for dolling up. (^_^)

But before I needed to make some courses... first stop our local shoe store and second stop the drug store.

At first I wanted to wear my black pumps but even after trying to widen them they are still a bit too tiny. Unfortunately. (T_T)

They made of real leather but the shape of the sole isn't made for any more widening.
I have to sell them, I guess...

It was real luck that I found another pair of simple black pumps that are fitting perfectly. ♥
Nothing special but such ones are also important and they will good to dance with.



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

In the drug store I just wanted to buy blistering plaster (just in case) but I ended up with some other items, as well.

Manhattan has pretty nice nail polish colors right now! ♥

I'd like to buy almost everything but I decided for a metalic-petrol and some cool pink-purple glitter one. (I will show some pictures later)
So for tonight I wear a black base with glitter on my nails. ^^



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

I also have a lack of bracelets in my jewellery box.

That's why bought these here, too.
I really like the combination of different bracelets. ♥



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

And here's a flower hairpin!

I really thought of buying the neon pink one but the shape and the craftwork wasn't the best (You could see the awful glue!) and the shimmering lilac flower looks nice! ^^



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So... what now?
Well... as I said - dolling up and getting ready for the party!! ♪(*^ ・^)ノ⌒☆

I'm no party girl but from time to time I really like to participate in one and dance the whole night long! (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆

So our goal for tonight is: 4AM!
I wonder if we can make it...?
At least the music must be good else we will go home, soon!




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*