Dienstag, 11. Juni 2013

Forever 21 store opened in Berlin !! ♥

My dear Gals,

how have you been recently?! (=⌒▽⌒=)

Yesterday I wanted to spend my day in Düsseldorf, because I have some days off, but thanks to the high water in East Germany I only got to a small town within three hours and it took three hours back to Berlin...
So I had to postpone the trip.

BUT:

Three days ago a new store opened in Berlin.
This isn't really an exciting issue... unless it's the opening of a FOREVER 21 store!! ♥

My friend Nadine told me about it (I always don't know the big news in my own city ... haha ^^;) and I was pretty excited how it will be.





The store has four floors (it was a big bookstore before) and a lot of workers (German and English) are there for helping you, cashiering and tidying up all the clothes.

The last point is pretty important because therefore you don't have to wait long for a changing room.
They organise you one fast and with system.
Oh and more important: The changing rooms are really big!! That's great! ♥

The first and the second are for women only, the third is the floor for men's clothes and the fourth contains lingerie, accessories and shoes.

First it reminds me a lot of H&M and I already was a bit disappointed because there were too many stripes, too many crosses and too many ethnic pattern clothes.

But then I find some nice goods I bought and lots of things that I tried on.





I liked the small totebag too much. <3
Else: black over knee socks, an antique pink belt and hairband.
A cute short dress with lace and a gradient pullover.

The last one was a happy catch because it was the last one and I only saw another one in a much smaller size. ♥

All in all for 55€!


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*