Sonntag, 26. Mai 2013

What's inside your favourite bag?

The week's really a mess. (T_T)
So because I can't tell you anything new, I decided to do another meme.
It's a pretty famous one, as you may all know, so here we go without any introduction first:

My favourite bag since almost three years is my black Sugar & Candy schoolbag.

I bought it when I went to university and since when it was always soo helpful for studying, school now and for free time activities.
It's like I can't live without it anymore. -w

So what's inside is this:



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


Recently I haven't got my memo and stylus always with me and the book already changed but the rest is definitely the same. (^__^)

Just add a bottle of Vittel water but that's not so special I had to take a picture with it, too. -w



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*