Donnerstag, 16. Mai 2013

SEVENTEEN 05/2013 issue

I still don't have the mag by myself but I found some great scans, so I want to talk to it though~

Acutally, I don't like that issue too much...
The trend of having natural black hair again and styling it naturally, too, isn't my favourite kind of style.
The make-up was just too simple and the outfits... well yeah. I missed the cute style somehow. (T_T)
I hope the next one is better...
Nevertheless there were of course some cool outfits I really like and I want to show you. ^^




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



Here are the makeups I don't like at tall...
I know those models are still young but pigtail braids or childish hairpins don't
make it better. The second picture is something I like 50-50.



Yeah, these two are a bit older but in my opinion they already
look different because of the hairstyle.
It's very easy but effective, don't you think so?
Imagine them with the hairstyles from above...




What I liked was the "how to cut your bangs" tutorial.
Almost exactly what I o every single month. Haha.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*