Donnerstag, 9. Mai 2013

Meet up with friends in Gardens of the World

Since today was a national holiday my friends and I decided to meet up. ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
We really love to go to the Gardens of the World because it's not only really beautiful there but was also the first spot we did come together. ♥


First it was really rainy and we feared that it would be like that the whole day - but being patient was worth it. After an hour or so it got sunny, dry and warm.
We even could walk around for the rest of the day without getting wet. ♥


Some of us did some cosplay and we took certainly a lot of pictures.
We were also finally able after years (!) to get a very nice group photo.




I decided to cosplay "Nora Greene" from the novel / novel-based movie "Warm Bodies".
I really love this character - we have too many things in common, haha. Always telling what we think, playing volleyball, studying nursing and always have the strong support position.
First was based on evidence, today, too.*

Thank you so much that I am allowed to be your Nora, R!




Oh, and it was great to see all the flowers and trees finally bloom. (〃∇〃)
I couldn't go to the cherryblossom festival (and as I was told, no flowers had bloomed when, yet) so it was the first time in this season being here.







We also had delicious tea and snacks in the Chinese garden.
I had sesame-coconut waffles and some dragon-named Green Tea.

If you want to drink a lot of different Asian tea I guess it's the best choice to do it here.
The filled dumplings are also really great - the same goes for the biscuits.
Just try it out, if you can stop by - you won't regret it.
The only "negative" aspect is that you may have to wait a bit too long for a waitress.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


*An additional story: There was some trouble in the open area because a kid threw his ball up to one of the trees. Twice.
He didn't get it back by himself and asked his father to do it. But this idiot cracked a whole big (!) branch by pulling it. Afterwards he was just grinning brightly like an "oooops".
I got a bit angry because it was totally dumb to pull the branch so hard and it's some kind of property damage and breaking the house rules, too, so I said "How stupid can one be?! Pulling by all his might and crack this big branch? Unbelievable!" A woman with a buggy turned around and answered upset: "Well, YOU should get children first, before saying anything." I went "I didn't mean you, you know." She went. "But I belong to them!" So I said as a final word "Fine! Then it should be clear, that you shouldn't do something like this and that playing football outside the lawn-area isn't allowed anyway."
I didn't blame the child from the start but then she just wanted to make excuses that having a child is sooo hard?! Really... just accept the fact that you did something wrong as an adult and don't just walk away!
We even could have called the park warder...



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


All in all a very funny day!

I love my friends!