Freitag, 31. Mai 2013

May haul

Hey my dear gals! (*^ー^)ノ

Today I had to go to the doc and didn't notice it at first but going to the bus stop afterwards again, I saw some interesting outfits in a little fashion store. ♥

Usually it's a cheap possibility for families to buy clothes for their children but they have some nice stuff for adults, too. (・∀・)


This month's new collection got the slogan

"STRAWBERRY"


I really, really love strawberries as a print on clothes or accessories so I couldn't resist buying...
all pieces.

Thank god it was cheap! (〃∇〃)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



cute almost knee-length dress



simple black bolero


combination strawberry shirt and
a strawberry patterned blouse



the t-shirt itself


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And yesterday arrived a letter and three little gifts from C.-chan.



A cute heart-shaped long necklace and a hairslide. ♥
I think the necklace will fit nicely to my new dress.



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*