Samstag, 11. Mai 2013

Japanese restaurant NAZUNA and lil' shopping

Hey gals! (≧▽≦)

Today should have been a pretty busy day for me - After I met with Viki last evening I returned home around 9.30am. Perfect time for breakfast with my mom.

Well, then I wanted to prepare for my meeting with a former classmate but she had to cancel it because of sudden sickness. Poor Moni! ):

Nevertheless I wanted to go to town and check out some things... ♥

So I went to Danziger Straße / Prenzlauer Allee to find this Japanese restaurant called "nazuna" my father told me about.
I didn't know that they exist since two years. (@_@)

And here it is:



In the past this shop was a butchery. 


That's why the furniture and the whole selling room
seems to be pretty easy and pragmatically furnished.

On the table are some self-made sweets.
Ichigo Daifuku, lollipops, chocolate.
You can also buy green tea.

The saleswoman is really nice.



Other sweets like cheesecake matcha, Baumkuchen matcha,
yuzu cake, ...



And here are the hearty and tasty things:
A weekly bentou-box, smaller bentou, sidedishes and
special dips or onigiri with salmon or sesame.

These were only a few of the take-aways.
Of course you can also order in the restaurant itself.
I will try it next time but today I just stopped by to take a look. ^^




But what I bought it this:
Onigiri with salmon, Ichigo daifuku, yuzu chocolate,
Baumkuchen matcha


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Afterwards I went to the shopping mall.
And lucky me got two nice items at H&M! (=⌒▽⌒=)

I just combined them in the changing room.



The boyfriend jeans shorts are fitting perfectly and it is made of
really nice denim! (that's not always to be sure)
The shirt is a halterless one with animal print.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

That were the only clothings I got - other shops but non fitting things... too lose, too tight, too expensive...
Well yeah. ( ̄□ ̄;)

The only thing I bought then, was a new fountain pen. ♥

The last one I got is already 15 years old and at least I wanted to have an "adult" fountain pen for writing letters and postcards... (Yeah, I'm still writing letters - thanks to my penpals in oversea!)




I've chosen a Parker Pen. 

Parker is pretty well known for its writing instruments and what a nice coincidence that my father bought a Parker some years ago, as well.

So the only thing that hurt... was the price. 40€ are really something for a fountain pen (at least for me) but it'll be worth it since such pens last very long. ^^

I'm looking forward to write my first letter with this beautiful little pen. ♥



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

So... Tomorrow's Mother's Day!
Are you all prepared with flowers,
chocolate and so on?