Mittwoch, 15. Mai 2013

Sweets & Candy package from Japan arrived!

Hey gals! ☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*
What a wonderful day! (at least in Berlin) ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ
When I got home from work something was waiting for me...


My dear penpal Shinji sent this to me.
I was surprised about the fast delivering! ∑(゚Д゚)

Well... and what was inside...
He told me that right now he hasn't got the money for sending me more than sweets&candy but that was totally fine with me. Especially after... unpacking! (〃∇〃)




Strawberry, normal chocolate
and Matcha chocolate cubes!
In front: chocolate pyramids with liquid 
chocolate inside! ♥



Potatoe chips - I guess the right one are also chips but
with ume flavour (°_°)



Typical chocolate biscuits in different shapes




And I have to admit... I'm really happy about those Pockys!
I love Pockys!! <3
And I haven't had the midi ones before.
Haha. ♥ (〃∇〃)


Tomorrow or the day after I can finally send my package to Japan, too.
But the shipping costs are really... expensive.
40,00€ ... that's absolutely unacceptable! (T__T)


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*