Mittwoch, 8. Mai 2013

egg 05/2013 issue

Okay, since I am still collecting outfit photos for the whole week and I haven't talked about magazines for a while, I will do it now.

This time it's about the "egg" magazine.

A very famous one and I've often seen it in the shop but never bought it.
I always thought that it was a bit "too much" for me.
I like much more casual styles like it's often seen in JELLY, Scawaii, etc.

Please don't get me wrong - I really ike a lot of the presented styles in "egg" but it's not something I could identify myself with. ^^

But after seeing the new scans of the May issue I think I will buy it from time to time, too, nevertheless. o(〃^▽^〃)o

What I really like about "egg" is the design of the mag itself, how they present fashion & hairstyle in combination, the makeup tutorials about shadowing and therefore narrow your face lines.

I also like it that they talk openly about intimate things and don't get shy or tabooed topics about making love or gyaru mamas. ☆彡
Just as an example.

So right now, I want to show you some of my favourite outfits of this issue.
I don't own the scans - they were brought by Pinkoolaid so that's why I only give snapshots!









☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

On Saturday I guess I will make another cake because of mother's & father's day.
Let's see if it is maybe something I can show you. 

Until when: baibai ~ ♥