Donnerstag, 23. Mai 2013

Bags, Vinyl & Hello Kitty

Hello Darlings!

I'm finally able to blabber a bit since I'm done with studying and can enjoy the last day of work and the weekend.

Yesterday & today really were a bit cold. It's the end of May and we've got 13°C although the Eisheiligen should have been over since last week.
So it was time to wear some sweat shirt or pullover again.
I decided for my Hello Kitty hoodie.

I like the sleeves with the all over Kitty pattern.
Usually I don't like wearing pink things but this one, combined with Black ist just too cool. ♥





Then, after going to the dentist, I stopped by a little shop I always wanted to go to but never did.
It had a lot of special and alternative clothes but also cool bags.
I felt in love with a navyblue leather bag that reminds me of classical bureau or school leather bags.
Files and standard size paper fit perfectly into it and there is so much storage room... great! ♥





When I come home, my package already awaited me...
I really love listening to vinyl because the sound is just much better - really extraordinary.
This time I decided for Depeche Mode's latest album I addicted to. ♥