Freitag, 5. April 2013

Thank God it's Friday! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ







I bought this small handbag today. (‐^▽^‐)
The choice was black, pastel rosé or this one.
First I wanted to have the pastel rosé bag because I haven't seen this multicolored bag before.
But rosé and black were too drab.
There aren't any applications and so this red one caught my eye immediately.
It's pretty cute from the inside: brown-white polka dot fabric, many small pockets... nice for going to a café and have the most important things with you.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


My hair still had curls from yesterday's trial and I simply forgot time this morning... ヽ(;´ω`)ノ
so I needed a fast solution and put it in a queue, adding my flower brooche as a hairpin.
Thank you my dear lamp that my hair seems so colorful in this picture! -w


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


I'm still struggling... should I buy these shoes or not?! 
Usually I don't like shoes with wedge heel but these one are too cool with the leopard pattern. <3


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


And last but not least I just wanted to wear something colorful for a few minutes.
Something with my beloved flower-skirt.
Well yeah... reminds me much more of autumn or university days but it was better than the grey weather outside...




Good night - I'm really tired.
Have a great weekend, gals! ♥