Donnerstag, 25. April 2013

Spending time with friends after mini-shopping

After school I met up with my dear friend Viki, yesterday.
It was planned to stroll around town, just having a relaxing time.

But because we finished earlier today, I went to Neotokyo - hoping for some new mags.

Actually, I ended up with the following:



My new JELLY issue from May.
I was very happy about the backside, too.
Seeing Aya-chan, always makes me smile.
She's great! ^__^



Yeah, I couldn't resist.
It's some love-love story and usually I don't like stories with
Middle school students (too young for me now... I'm feeling old, haha),
but this one is really cute.


Aaaand ...

Sentimental Circus stamps!!



I'm so in love this these!!
I really like stamps because you can use them for short messages,
as decoration for letters, ... and they are cute! 



omedetou - congratulations
gomen ne - sorry
[no words]
onegai - please
HAPPY!
daisuki - like you very much
arigatou - thank you
mata ne - see you soon


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

I really wanna have a whole collection of Sentimental Circus items!!!
They are my favourite San-x characters and the designs of the items are always lovely! ♥
Let's see... I will take a look on ebay.


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Viki and I met at Alexanderplatz and went straight to Hackescher Markt because I wanted to treat her to coffee or something else...

We stopped by OLLA ORIENT LOUNGE and enjoyed our time, sitting on the beach chairs, having our Bionade elder and chatting about this and that.

A talented busker sang some metres in front of us - I really liked his choice of songs. A lot of old ones like "wonderwall" by Oasis or even "Stand by me" by Ben E. King (I definitely have a trauma because of that song - thanks to my former guitar teacher... haha).

Very nice!

Having afterwards some nice time with self-cooked rice and fried chicken we walked down the way to Friedrichstraße with another stop at an ice cream cart with a very nice Italian iceman inside. ♫

It's pretty nice spending afternoons like this from time to time in the city.
I rarely do so because I'm always in a hurry for work or school or home but this is definitely something I should do more often. 


☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Oh, and I started doing sports again.
Because I got sick so often last year, I couldn't train anymore and I really noticed it in endurance and even in skin condition.

No joke.

I love sports since I started playing volleyball almost 10 years ago.
But step by step I didn't hold it up.
Different kinds of injuries, being too tired from work, etc. really lowered my spirit.
Now I will give it another try.
I already feel much better!