Montag, 1. April 2013

K-Pop Party Berlin - 1st Anniversary

Hey Gals!

How've you been?


As for me I had a very funny weekend because last night I was with Lisa at the K-Pop party.
Neither she nor I had been there before ... and it's almost a year since it has started!
Wow!

So I was really excited about it.
It was hard to decided for and outfit as well since I'm no party-goer at all.

First I wanted to wear one of my party dresses but most of them are too thin, then I thought of wearing something in the style of 2NE1 - my favourite Korean girl group.
They always look so cool and some kind of freaky.
I love it! ♥

On one hand it was a pity I still don't have those typical Jeremy Scott sneakers, which I really adore. (I love the Panda shoes... or the Teddy ones).
But on the other hand it was better... too many girls wore them on this evening.
(And they are still too expensive)

Then I found this photo and tried it out - very cool and nice!
But the leather jacket would have been too warm.

So I decided finally for the following outfit.



 


Comfortable, good for dancing all the night, still some kind of cool.
(H&M shirt and leather pants, Puma basket sneakers)
I love the leggings. ♥ (Ebay)

The key pendant was my personal lucky charm for the evening.
I bought this almost 10 years ago as a Ayu necklace replica.
It was when I just started to listen to J-Pop.  -w



Next problem: What to do with my hair.
It's a mess since it's in the intermediate state of growing.
Last chance were the hair airoller from Rossmann I got years ago from my Grandma.
I really was surprised!!
Had them 3 hours in my hair and the result was totally okay.
At least much more volume.



After a few hours it loosen itself what looked better.



Fixing it with A LOT of hair spray and the good old glued-blasting freeze spray by Got2be and it held for the whole evening! (=⌒▽⌒=)
(I really need a lot to fix my hair... my very own record there 1/2 large hair spray bottle, 1/3 hair lacquer bottle and the Got2Be spray, too. My hair's simply too heavy that's why my hairdresser always wants to thin out)


Makeup and Nails are much more Korean style, too.
Hey, it's a K-Pop party, so a Korean inspired look is fitting.
Maybe the eyeline could have been a bit thicker but it already was for me as I don't have such small eyes.








Basic: essence clear & matt make-up oilfree (01 porcelain),
Manhattan Cover Stick (01 Naturelle),
essence compact powder (10 light beige)
Blush: Manhattan trio effect blush (Pink Cupcake, 35P 55W 51D),
p2 Feel Good mineral compact blush (020 sweet rose)
Eyeshadow: essence palette: 05 to die for, KIKO 169 white, 132 brown
Eyeliner: essence liquid ink, Manhattan Khol Kayal Eyeliner (11A)
Mascara: Manhattan professional mascara with silk (black)
Eyebrows: p2 eyebrow express (031 charming brunette)
Lips: Manhattan Perfect creamy & care (51G),
p2 XXXL shine lipgloss (022 nude kiss)




nailpolish:
Manhattan Nail Hardener (Basis)
Manhattan quick dry 60 seconds (gold)
Manhattan Lotus Effect (metallic red)
Essence Color & Go (94 gold fever)
p2 last forever (010 make me gorgeous)



I met with Lisa at 8PM, so we still had some time for our own.

We drank a bit or a little more of delicious plume and nashi wine, talked a lot and prepared ourself for the party.

Here we go! (≧▽≦)




Running to the subway (and missing it) in the same pace as the song "gee" by SNSD goes, can be very funny.

We arrived early but the A-Lounge was crowded enough until Midnight and so we were not the only ones who danced on the floor.  (*゜▽゜ノノ゛☆

But I have to say: I like to be early because you can get a look at the location before there are so many people.

Really like the A-Lounge.




Within two hours a lot of my favourite 2NE1 songs were played and also a lot of Lisas SNSD songs, too.

I really love dancing the choregraphies. ♥

Oh and there was this Asian guy in a silver jacket and another European one with a pretty cool dancing style! Great!!

We had a very good time that evening. ♥

Even though one guy tried to find a girlfriend for his buddy and a few guys brought a naked rubber doll for a friend.
I guess he was celebrating his 18th birthday.








I'm really looking forward to next time! (`∀´)




bai bai ♥