Donnerstag, 28. März 2013

First entry & March haul

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Finally the new journal is ready! ヾ(@°▽°@)ノ

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



It really took some time because I'm not used to design editors...
I like the result but let's see how far it will change in a while. ♥


So this is the first entry... I'm a little bit nervous. (〃∇〃)

I already wrote some journals but never have such gal talks particulary.

I will do my best!! 



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


So for a start I will tell you something about my recent shopping tours.


I really like shopping - even if it's only window-shopping because it's always fun to try on different outfits or pieces of clothing.
Sometimes I also try on stuff that are absolutely not my style!

But the last week and today, too, were a total success as I haven't found any nice things for a while.
I really like this spring's colors but it's a total mess to find great clothes, here in Germany.
I don't like most of the fashion lines they offer.


Nevertheless - that's what I bought (and why I wouldn't buy a lot next month):

(Geez- now I will finally calculate how much money I actually spent...)




☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Clothes

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



I really like this minidress.
It was a purchase on ebay and pretty cheap.
It fits perfectly and gives a smooth bodyline!



I bought this white lace shirt and the jeans in
used optic in a H&M store.
The shoes their just for the photo because
high heels fit so well to denim stuff.




Because I was in a need of a new sweater
because winter is still in town,
so I went to Pimkie and found a great and
cuddly one. It was 60% off! -
For 13€ I bought it of course!



I also needed some simple shirts because
I can't stand the funny/cute (comic) prints
on T-shirts anymore... This was a snap of 13€, too. 
But it's the usual price.
Bought at Orsay.



And if I'm lucky I will get this
super cute pumps for 10€, too!



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Accessoires

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



I love Disney - especially if it comes to home
office stuff, bedding or... accessories.
So when I bought a shirt for home at Ernsting's family,
there was this cute Mickey necklace, too!
I simply couldn't resist!



And believe it or not - I don't have any rings.
I can't wear fashion jewellery (earrings are okay)
because it is oxidating too fast.
But this cute flower ring is 925-silver
and only cost 7€ on Ebay!



I really like to look for jewellery in our
drugstore from time to time.
So this pair of ribbon earrings
caught my eye immediately!




This wasn't a snap - it was expensive.
Of course it is, it's Bijou Brigitte.
But the colors fit perfectly to the
seasonal colors, right?
And the pierces look to cute!!




I also like to buy one scarf each spring season.
I was looking for something with pastelle
colours but didn't find anything.
So this one I discovered at Orsay when I bought
the black shirt. The pattern is pretty nice -
I like flowers and birds. <3



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Cosmetics

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*


I purchased much more when it is listed here, but these
are my favourite things.
(The problem was: working in hospital can be so exhausting,
you just gave yourself your everyday little portion of make-up
and not more. But now, after a year, I'm really used to work
and the schedule system again ... and so I want to take more
care of my teint and style again.
I really missed it!)



First, the Manhattan lipstick.
It's from the Perfect Creamy & Care series, 51G
Usually I have a bit darker nuances but this bright nude/rosé is absolutely fine!




Today I finally found a pastelle rosé nail polish.
Since two weeks I really started to love
the cheap "COLORAMA SHOW" (here: 77 Nebline)
by Maybelline. It's hard to find such a light color
since everyone want to sell you neon nuances in
the drugstores where I live... so I always use the chance
to explore other drugstores when I'm in the city.

Furthermore the french tip nail polish, also Manhattan.
It's really a nuisance that this one is smaller than other
nail polishes of this brand.
Every nail care or finish product of this line is smaller
and more expensive. That's cheating!

And I bought new fake lashes glue and fake lashes.
I'm still inexperienced with lashes so I have to try different
ones and this time I decided to buy the lashes by essence. They are
cheaper than the fingers version. If I'm used to it I may buy
stuff from the Internet. But especially the glue is something
I want to purchase here because I'm allergic to a lot
of things and I don't know what's inside the oversea products. ^^;



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

Others

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*





Of course my monthly magazines.
I went to Neotokyo yesterday for that reason and saw
that they had a lot of issues this time. So I just looked
through each of them. I bought JELLY and Scawaii as usual
(okay, usual would include the Seventeen mag, too,
but April's issue wasn't interesting) and flipped through
the pages of Popteen and egg.

I haven't done so before because most what's inside of
the magazine isn't the style I like to wear.
But it was very interesting to see what is the content
of these mags. Although I don't like the fashion style, I really
like the hair and make-up tutorials.
But sometimes the bodylines are too much edited
with photoshop. (I guess that's often a problem in Japanese
fashion mags - much more than here).

What else to say about Jelly (just working through the pages...
have to improve my Japanese. -w) ?!
A main reason for buying was the interview with Ayu - lol.
I still really like her. :)



☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*

That's it.

☆*゚ ゜゚*☆*゚ ゜゚*



As I said - a total success and a total loss for my wallet!
But it was worth it!! And of course this was an exception.
Usually I don't buy so many things.
But the winter was so... I don't know. I only bought a few things and none of those were spring related. I really love spring and so... it's just the way it ended. (〃∇〃)


So for the next time I guess I will write something about nailart or ... yummy delicious food. <3






bai-bai ♥